Today, I tried this updo on my friend and here's how it turned out:
The waves started falling to the sides.
Foudation - Graftobian Hi-Def Creme from the Warm Palette in "Sunlit Linen" mixed with MAC's face and body medium.
Eye brows - I used eye shadows in brown from Mac's Christmas collection years ago and mixed it with Sonia Kashuk's eyeshadow quad "Smoke in your eyes" in charcoal (discontinued) :(
- Brow bone: MAC, Blanc Type
- Crease: Urban Decay Naked Palette 1, Naked
- Lids: Urban Decay Naked Palette 1, Gunmetal
- Out "V" Corner: Naked Palette 1, Creep
- Eye liner: Avon, Glimmersticks, Blackest Black
- Mascara: Loreal Voluminous Original, Blackest Black
- Highlight: Physicians Formula, Miami Strip (lightest shade)
- Contour: Physicians Formula, Miami Strip (darkest shade)
- Blush: Mac, Plum Foolery
Lips - NYX Lipstick, Chambord #LSS 580
That completes the look! I hope you all enjoyed it. If you have any questions or comments, please post them below. Thanks so much for looking! Have a wonderful day!
Today, I just did the same UPDO again for a bridesmaid (makeup by Tina):